TERMS & CONDITIONS
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the material on this website is correct and up-to-date. However, we do not make any guarantees regarding accuracy.
We do not accept responsibility for any material contained on other websites.
ll visitors agree that access and use of this website is at their own risk.
For each visitor to our website, information is automatically logged about each visitor and how they use the website (where possible). For example a visitor's geographic location and website pages visited. These website statistics are used for internal review purposes only.
Cookies are used on this website to record user-specific information.
We collect information volunteered by website visitors. For example data submitted via website forms. If you have volunteered contact details for marketing purposes and you would like to be removed from our lists, contact us via email, phone, fax or post.
We do not trade or sell any information that is volunteered or logged.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information.
When third parties are used to provide us with supplementary business services we ensure that they adhere to strict security and privacy standards.
From time to time, we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website.
Any concerns may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the responsibility of those making the reservation to ensure they and their guests behave in an orderly manner whilst staying at Wandin Valley Estate ( WVE ). WVE reserves the right to request that any guest behaving in a manner that is unreasonable, potentially dangerous or disruptive to other guests or staff, be removed from the Estate.
- Damage / Cleaning : General and normal cleaning is included in the accommodation Tariff . If any guest, during the course of their stay at WVE, should damage any of the Villa's fixtures, fittings or contents and/or any other property of WVE, then an additional fee will apply to cover any financial loss sustained by WVE. An additional cleaning fee will also apply if any of the Villas are left in a state that is deemed unreasonable. Any of these aforementioned charges will be applied to the credit card that is supplied to WVE at check in.
- No responsibility is accepted by WVE for any loss or damage to cars, or other property during your or your guests stay at WVE.
- WVE responsibility: Should WVE prove unable to provide facilities reserved, due to circumstances beyond our control, no further claim other than the entitlement to a full refund of any deposits made. WVE will endeavour to provide the client with as much notice as possible should this situation arise.
- Special Requirements: Any special requirements are to be discussed in full at the time of booking the accommodation, so that any issues and associated costs can be fully considered.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, the deposit paid is non-refundable unless a minimum of four weeks notice is given and the villa is re-let.
- Check in commences from 2pm on the day of the booking . Check out on the day of departure must occur before 10am. Should you have a specific request for check in/out outside these times, prior arrangement must be made with WVE before your date of arrival.
- Keys must be returned to Cellar Door prior to 10am on day of check out. - A fee of $50 per key will be charged to your Credit card if any Villa keys are not returned to the Cellar Door prior to departure.